Highlights of 43rd GST Council meet dated 28th May, 2021 1. A number of specified COVID-19 related goods have been recommended for full exemption from IGST. This exemption shall be valid upto 31.08.2021 2. Fees charged for Read more…
July 21 – Compliance Calender
Adhering to tax-related compliance proposed by the Indian government is mandatory for taxpayers in India. Taxpayers can also avoid heavy penalties and fines imposed by the government by filing their Income Tax returns on time. Here are some of the major due dates concerning various tax compliance for the July 2021 calendar:
- Due Date for Payment of TDS for the month of June 2021
- Taxpayers having an aggregate turnover of more than Rs. 1.50 Crores or opted to file Monthly Return
- GSTR 1 return for the taxpayers who opted for the QRMP scheme for the period of April 21 – June 21
- Quarterly statement in respect of foreign remittances (to be furnished by authorized dealers) in Form No. 15CC for the quarter ending June 2021
- Payment of PF & ESIC for the month of June 21
- TDS quarterly returns for Q1
- Upload the declarations received from recipients in Form No. 15G/15H during the quarter ending June 2021
- Annual Return on Foreign liabilities and assets.
- GSTR 3B for the month of April – 2021 for persons other than QRMP taxpayers
- An annual statement for submitting details of the business of the LLP and its partners.
- Filing of TDS Return for Q1
The month of July 2021 is crucial for the due dates for various compliances under the Goods and Service Act, Income Tax Act, Companies Act, and LLP Act. Filing the above-mentioned forms on or before the due dates will save the Taxpayers from hefty penalties.
Do contact J&S Team in case you would require any clarification on the same
Published By: akash On 07/7/21 6:08 PM