Adhering to tax-related compliance proposed by the Indian government is mandatory for taxpayers in India. Taxpayers can also avoid heavy penalties and fines imposed by the government by filing their Income Tax returns on time.
Here are some of the major due dates concerning various tax compliance for the August 2021 calendar:
- Due Date for Payment of TDS for the month of July 2021
- GSTR 1 for July 2021 – Taxpayers having an aggregate turnover of more than Rs. 1.50 Crores or opted to file Monthly Return
- IFF for July 2021 – Optional for Taxpayers who have opted for QRMP
- GSTR 6 for July 2021 – To be filed by Input Service Distributor
- Payment of PF & ESIC for the month of July 21
- Quarterly TDS certificate (other than salary) for the quarter ending June 30, 2021
- GSTR 3B for the month of July – 2021 for persons other than QRMP taxpayers
- Payment of tax under the Direct Tax Vivad se Vishwas Act, 2020
- Filing of Form DPT3 – to furnish information about deposits and/or outstanding receipt of loan or money other than deposits.
- Filing GST Amnesty Scheme with reduced late fees
- Filing of Form 11 for LLP- Annual Returns
The month of August 2021 is crucial for the due dates for various compliances under the Goods and Service Act, Income Tax Act, Companies Act, and LLP Act. Filing the above-mentioned forms on or before the due dates will save the Taxpayers from hefty penalties.
Do contact J&S Team in case you would require any clarification on the same